21 December 2017
Allianz SE is a European financial services company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Its core businesses are insurance and asset management.
Allianz Technology Transformation & Merger enables international transformation and merger initiatives by providing and running core solutions for the insurance and services sector. The focus is on implementing systems which allow seamless, robust and innovative digital interaction with all involved customers and partners. The solutions are based on the agreed Allianz standard platforms, mainly ABS. The team is committed to performing a crucial role in the Renewal Agenda.
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the team
- Preparing presentations
- Organizing & maintaining documentation in Objectif
- Arranging conference calls
- Organize business itineraries, travel arrangements, workshops and meetings
- Preparing reports
- Contribute to the communication and promotion campaign of the program
- Degree in Business administration or IT Science
- High proficiency in MS Office suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and result oriented
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.