30 November 2017
Twitter is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. By developing a fundamentally new way for people to consume, create, distribute and discover content, Twitter enables any voice to echo around the world instantly and unfiltered. The service can be accessed at Twitter.com, on a variety of mobile devices, and via SMS. Available in more than 35 languages, Twitter has 316 million monthly active users. For more information, visit about.twitter.com or follow @twitter.
Audience research: Develop and maintain insight that fuels sales effectively describing Twitter’s audience in terms of demographics, psychographics, insights, other trends/dimensions and tweet data
New Research Product Development: Working with product managers and revenue engineers in the development of new advertising research products
- Research Product Launch: As new research products approach broader launch, train sales team on the process for execution of research projects with new measurement solutions
- Data Analysis: Analyse and package findings and norms uncovered by newly-developed research products for external consumption
- Case Studies: Package key client success stories for pre-sale conversations based on the research capabilities available
- Measurement Portfolio: Understand relationship between the repertoire of Twitter’s advertising measurement solutions and how different research products can best predict key client objectives
- Product Feedback: Apply research capabilities to evaluate and optimise the Twitter Ads product, using research insights as a barometer for the health of our ads product and identify opportunities for enhancement
- BA/BS, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- Possess the knowledge and point-of-view about social media landscape, other digital media, social media marketing, digital media research/measurement and methodological considerations
- Has to be a team player with an ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams
- Strong communication skills and high comfort level presenting
- Fluency in Mandarin (business level)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product set
- Ability to sift through large quantities of data to tell meaningful stories.
- Organised, responsible, with a focus on adhering to project timelines.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action-oriente
- Self-driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, R, etc) and data query languages (SQL, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of inferential statistical techniques (regression analysis, ANOVA, etc) is a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.