1 November 2017
The Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech) is a research institute of the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC) of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). SIMTech develops high value manufacturing technology and human capital to contribute to the competitiveness of the Singapore industry. It collaborates with multinational and local companies in the precision engineering, electronics, semiconductor, medical technology, aerospace, automotive, marine, oil and gas, logistics and other sectors.
- Researching into new concepts / algorithms to aggregate and fuse data (especially live streaming dats)
- Understanding the unique characteristics of manufacturing data (Shop Floor, Enterprise & Supply chain), and providing innovative methods to the aggregation and visualisation of data to provide contextual visibility
- Development of design concepts into systems for the nerve centre
- Management and maintenance of the nerve centre and related equipment
- Conduct relevant R&D related to Manufacturing Intelligence for the nerve
- Conduct tours and demos to visitors when required
- Any other additional responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- PhD in Data Science / Engineering or related field
- Experience in working with data from a manufacturing environment
- Ability to design and development software systems
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a team
- Ability to successfully communicate and interact with staff and industry personnel
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?