Moody’s Investors Service
27 November 2017
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management.
- Monitor Issuers for any market and corporate developments that may impact ratings
- Undertaking fundamental research to support Senior Analysts in the rating process
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modeling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Contributing to the writing of in-depth reports and publications
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Undertake special projects as requested
- Credit analysis experience or related experience from a recognized financial institution or an audit firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering or a mathematical related discipline.
- Solid understanding of cash-flow lending techniques
- Financial/statistical research capabilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- In addition, you must also have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines, be able to work in a team environment, be highly numerate with strong financial analysis and modeling skills, have strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.