Permanent (Full time)
14 November 2017
10 February 2018
Macquarie Group Limited is a global investment banking and diversified financial services group, providing banking, financial advisory and investment and funds management services to institutional, corporate and retail clients and counterparties around the world.
The Market Operations Division (MOD) provides a key function managing various Counterparty Lifecycle Management (CLM) processes for institutional and corporate businesses. MOD is built on strong operational risk management and is currently seeking to appoint a CLM Analyst for a Singapore based role. The successful candidate will be joining the MOD CLM function which performs KYC checks on new and existing customers to fulfil AML and other regulatory requirements globally.
- Liaising with Commodities & Global Markets teams to understand the priority and the nature of new client onboarding requests
- Advising desks on the application of KYC requirements and ensuring a regulatory compliance whilst delivering a positive client experience
- Oversee client onboarding cases and periodic KYC refreshes being completed in offshore offices
- Referring complex deal structures or high risk triggers to Financial Crime Compliance who will advise on the appropriate approach
- Performing quality checks on KYC documentation requests created by offshore team before sending to the front office or client
- Maintaining the list of all in-flight onboarding requests and priorities. Oversee and manage the pipeline based on business priorities, including communicating on any potential delays or timing issues
- Problem-solving and working with Compliance, Tax, and other support groups to resolve any process blocks
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Research and analytical skills, with the ability to summarise complex findings
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated, independent and ability to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Strong commitment to completion and delivery
- Knowledge of the client KYC Onboarding process and knowledge of AML regulatory requirements
- Adaptable to change and open to overtime if required
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.