24 October 2017
Maybank is among Asia's leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group has an international network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries and offers an extensive range of products and services, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and asset management.
You will be part of the Global Markets team responsible for dealing in Treasury products and/or providing advisory services to Maybank’s corporate clients. You will recognize, analyse current and expected market trends and make sound recommendations to clients. You will constantly keep abreast of market trends via variety of sources including reports, periodicals and stock indicators update clients accordingly.
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accountancy, or its equivalent.
- Highly motivated, result driven with ability to work under tight timelines
- Numerical and strong analytical and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of Finances and Markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduate with the right aptitude and attitude are encouraged to apply
- Comprehensive training will be provided
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.