30 October 2017
The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team connects small business in the world with their partners on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business. This position will be directly responsible for identifying and helping clients drive results via their marketing campaigns on Facebook – through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to identify trends across specific markets and drive a marketing strategy with clients. Success in this position requires exceptional inductive reasoning, consultative sales, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment and ability to thrive in a dynamic and team-focused environment. This internship position is based in our APAC HQ in Singapore.
- Analyze data to identify trends to enhance our processes and improve team efficiency
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Current student obtaining Bachelors or Masters degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2018 and August 2019
- High energy, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Previous experience or interest in customer sales and support, advertising and marketing, account management or consulting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Business level proficiency in additional APAC language is a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.