05 January 2017
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions- each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
- Responsible for managing calls assigned till closure
- Prompt response when paged and attending to assigned calls
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks on computers to detect and/or prevent 'faults' that prevent users from connecting to their systems
- Identify, locate and resolve common performance problems such as system, database, equipment and software faults
- Adhere to provided Service Level Agreements
- Log incidents to problem management system
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Optional: Finance, Financial Engineering minor
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.