12 January 2017
BASF SE is a German chemical company and the largest producer in the world. The BASF Group comprises subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 80 countries and operates six integrated production sites and 390 other production sites in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Africa. Its headquarters is located in Ludwigshafen, Germany. BASF has customers in over 200 countries and supplies products to a wide variety of industries.
- The intern would support the Regional Marketing team in strategic market intelligence, research of a segment & present core findings.
- To succeed, the intern needs to analytical and knows how to break down a complex task into different aspects / work packages and communicate effectively with different stakeholders in a project environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- Current enrolled first year Undergraduate student - Second Semester
Application linkPlease apply for this position by submitting your text CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.