(Mainly for Master/MBA Students) - IRDP Internship Program – Johnson & Johnson (posted on 05 December 2016)
Johnson & Johnson
05 December 2016
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is listed among the Fortune 500.
International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a development program that identifies highly qualified candidates to join our teams in Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America. IRDP can support your career goals through a personal development plan that includes hands-on assignments at the local, regional, and/or international level, along with structured training and personal interaction with leaders. The emphasis is on meaningful responsibilities as an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Opportunities for internship positions within Johnson & Johnson operating companies exist in all three sectors. Our internship assignments are non-rotational and typically last between 8 to 12 weeks.
This formal and structured professional practicum may include pre-assigned projects and other departmental responsibilities in Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Market Access/Health Economics/Regulatory Affairs, New Business Development, Sales, or Supply Chain and Operations. Interns report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a great experience that challenges and develops students personally and professionally.
- To be considered for internship positions, applicants must be in their first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2017
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and October 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full time Masters level degree program
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.