15 December 2016
UBS AG is a Swiss global financial services company, incorporated in the Canton of Zurich, and co-headquartered in Zurich and Basel. On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
You need to be in the last two years of your degree, and have at least 300 UCAS points. You need to have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent. In particular, you have:
- a computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
- the desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- strong initiative and ownership
- financial services domain exposure ideally, but not required
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas