05 February 2017
Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
This is a contract role, initially for 12 months, so will appeal if you're looking to; come back to the region, or; make a step change in your exposure to digital transformation across APAC. Based in either Sydney or Singapore.
You will report to the Head of Industry Strategy, APAC and will be seen as the lead expert within your defined vertical (e.g. Retail). As the Industry Strategist for Retail, you will, with support from other Industry Strategists, manage successful Strategy Workshops and other customer facing engagements for key clients; deliver thought leadership pieces and presentations for key industry publications and events; and, you will also work closely with APAC and Global teams to build Adobe’s internal industry expertise and develop sales enablement tools and other communications to educate Adobe Sales staff about your industry-specific digital and marketing issues and opportunities.
- MBA or graduate degree from leading business school, with emphasis in Marketing, Strategy, e-Commerce, or other relevant field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and success in development of product and industry marketing strategies
- Presentation skills: Ability to distill and articulate key points that meet an audience interests from C-level to practitioner
- Deep expertise in one or more focus verticals, preferably Retail
- Extensive work experience in target industry including; management consulting, marketing, strategy, customer / digital operations or other business-oriented field.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices, metrics and technologies for both B2B and B2C models
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills to small and large groups. Experience communicating with sales staff and senior executives (e.g. VP, SVP, C-level).
- Deep experience in developing cross functional relationships.