01 December 2016
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker.
For 2017 Young Bankers Program, the bank is hiring for the following divisions:
1. Global Consumer Financial Services
2. Global Corporate Bank
3. Global Treasury
4. Group Customer Experience
5. Group Finance
6. Group Operations & Technology
7. Group Regulatory Compliance
8. Group Risk Management
9. OCBC Investment Reseach Private Limited
10. OCBC Securities Private Limited
*Please indicate 2 divisions that you are keen in your application
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree (with Good Honours) in any field.
- Less than 2 years of working experience
- Stellar achievements
- Model leadership
- A penchant for problem solving and new challenges
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.