Graduate Program – Research & Strategy – Société Générale Group (posted on 16 November 2016)
Société Générale Group
Consulting / Strategy
16 November 2016
As a vital player in fueling the economic growth through our key role of intermediary between issuers and investors, we are present in all major markets in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Societe Generale Corporate Investment Banking (SG CIB) is part of the Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole of Societe Generale group (GBIS) that encompasses Corporate & Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Investor Services (18,000 employees in 53 countries).
As a Corporate and Investment bank, we support our core clients in their long-term and strategic goals across four essential functions: financing, advisory services, risk management and investment solutions. In these areas, our teams both offer issuers -corporates, financial institutions, the public sector -a broad access to markets and investors, and provide investors- institutional and retail such as funds, asset managers, private banks, insurance companies and family offices-, smart solutions and access to investment opportunities.
The Singapore research and strategy team is looking for a research intern to provide research support for three asset classes (FX, commodities, and credit).
- Motivation to learn about financial markets and a good team spirit
- Strong knowledge in market finance, mathematics/econometrics or economics
- Very strong knowledge of excel (VBA a plus)
- Good writing skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Assist with compiling and analyzing macroeconomic, company level, and financial market data
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of research studies
- Be an independent self-starter and be able to work accurately under time constraints
Previous research experience a plus, but not mandatory
Preferred degrees: Masters in Financial Engineering or similar, business, economics, mathematics
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.