14 September 2015
Maybank, a leading bank in Singapore offers a wide spectrum of investment, corporate & personal banking services, credit cards, deposits, loans & much more.
The Maybank-Ernst & Young Management Associate Program recognises the importance of both education and on-the-job exposure. The Program combines these elements through:
- On-the-job learning experience via a 3 year attachment with Ernst & Young Malaysia
- Sponsorship of professional certification
- Direct entry to Maybank’s Finance, Accounting and Business areas upon completion of attachment
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Qualification or Master's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 3.5 over 4.0 in University, or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, hardworking, disciplined, innovative, pro-active, and fully committed
Send your complete resume along with a letter stating why you think you are the most eligible candidate to:
Subject: Maybank-EY MAP
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.