15 September 2015
ERM is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have over 150 offices in 40 countries and territories and employ more than 5,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the industry. For more than 40 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage environmental risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful environmental consulting firms offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, and corporate advisory services.
- Working on research projects and environmental assessment or technical risk & safety or relevant
- Specific tasks, special projects for technical development
- Support mainly desktop analysis,
- Consequence modelling using software.
- Exposure to technical environmental/sustainability or related engineering
- Student pursuing Degree in Environmental Science; Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biologi, Anthropology, Chemical Engineering, Mathematic, Statistic, Petroleum Engineering or relevant
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to multi-task;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong report writing skills;
- Ability to take direction and to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams;
- Solid oral communication skills (including the ability to deliver presentations).
- Excellent analytical and math skills