15 September 2015
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) is a leading player in financial services. The firm employs nearly 11,000 professionals in over 33 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. To serve its international client base, SG CIB provides investment banking, global finance and global markets services and expertise, leveraging its award-winning equity derivatives and natural resources financing franchises. SG CIB is at the heart of Societe Generale’s universal banking business model, a financial institution relying on solid fundamentals to accompany its clients in their development and support the economy across sectors and industries. Across the globe, SG CIB provides clients an advisory approach coupled with value-added and tailor-made financing and investment solutions adapted to their specific needs and the market environment.
- The main products traded are Fixed Income, Interest rate and FX products denominated in Asian currencies
- He/She will produce daily requests.
- He/She will support traders on daily requests, such as reporting of day end PNL, producing analyses, trouble shooting any particular issues.
- He/She will work closely with Support functions (IT, Operations, PnL, and Accounting) to solve out any issues.
- He/She will support the management for the medium – long term project.
- Confident and fluent in English.
- Possess a mathematics background.
- Strong VBA knowledge.
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.