15 Jul 2015
Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. is a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing worldwide under seven main brands: Paris-based Comptoir des Cotonniers and Princesse tam.tam, New York-based Theory and Helmut Lang, Los Angeles-based J Brand, and Tokyo-based UNIQLO and GU. With global sales of approximately 928 billion yen for the 2012 fiscal year ending August 31, 2012, Fast Retailing is currently the world’s fourth largest apparel retail company. Please visit www.fastretailing.com
Our UMC Program will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader. You will learn the UNIQLO way from basic associate functions to more complex management skills. Throughout training you will learn how to drive store sales and profitability, motivate and manage a team, deliver UNIQLO's fundamental principles of customer service, and develop a balance of strong business acumen and interpersonal skills. Our program gives you the remarkable opportunity to drive a store with fun and collaborative environment that generates millions in sales. UNIQLO is rapidly expanding internationally, so the career opportunities are limitless.
- Be a role model for excellent customer service
- Ensure the store is clean and tidy by performing general housekeeping, cleaning procedures
- Execute visual merchandising brief in a timely and effective manner in accordance with company expectations
- Determine and communicate priorities to the store team on a daily basis through the daily sales plan
- Provide regular feedback to the Store Manager or Assistant Manager on team members to support their individual development and team performance
- Coordinate and conduct recruitment for sales assistant vacancies in the store team
- Ensure all store administration is managed to company expectations
- Be aware of and ensure safety standards are always a priority
- Degree in any disciplines
- Strong leadership skill and thrive on problem solving
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Global viewpoint and cultural sensitivity and flexibility are a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.