Electronic Engineering (Cable Products)
07 July 2015
Belden is a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. With revenue of $2.3 billion, Belden has manufacturing capability in North American, Europe and Asia. Sales are made directly to OEMs and system integrators as well as through distributors.
During orientation, our management trainees will experience a variety of activities, including job rotations, business projects as well as being continuously coached and trained by the line managers. Following the orientation and training, the management trainees will move into respective departments in our APAC locations to begin a focused attachment in preparation for their fast track career growth.
- Master / Undergraduate with strong academic results
- Not more than 1 year's working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Chinese is required. Knowledge of other languages including Japanese or Korean is an advantage. (to liaise with associates)
- Strong financial acumen and business sense
- High initiative with ability to learn fast
- Frequent travelling is required
- Visa support will be provided if required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org