Food processing Commodity
09 July 2015
Cargill, Inc., is an American privately held, multinational corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. Founded in 1865, it is now the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. If it were a public company, it would rank, as of 2013, number 9 on the Fortune 500, behind Valero Energy and ahead of Ford Motor Company.
- Interpret/ Issue contracts and letter of credits to ensure the terms and conditions are acceptable and LC terms are workable. Also as L/C terms checker make corrective action if any deviation
- Assisting in call-back procedures if necessary and advising customers of our 3rd party payment requirements
- Ensure accurate preparation of invoices and ensure payment is duly received on time.
- Negotiate document for a designated responsibility area.
- Support in the delivery of Cargill Metals Supply Chain specific assignments for eg monitoring laytime and claims position /ST debt usage and cash flow projections.
- Knowledge of shipping practices/ Incoterms, UCP600 will be ideal.
- Be a good team player