08 July 2015
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services.
Over the two year development program you will:
- Perform work aligned with your personal career goals and interests
- Work with various HR functional leaders across APJ region
- Develop broad HR skills that will prepare you for post-assignment opportunities
Dell’s HR rotational program will accelerate the breadth of your experience in a way that few other programs & companies can provide. Our HR Rotational Program gives future HR professionals the opportunity to experience four (4) six month rotations over 2 years. At the end of the 2-year rotation program, you will be placed into a post-assignment role within one of our teams.
- Graduate degree preferably in Human Resources within last 9months.
- Prior work experience or internships would be an advantage
- Strong drive for results
- Effective team player and cross-functional contributor
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Self-directed and motivated
- Passion for analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.